Moire Dress Part 5




Making Moire Memories


Well it finally happened. I've been dying to wear this dress somewhere, but you know, pandemic. So it finally got the dust blown and off and made its debut. And where better than at the lovely Ella Sharp Museum in Jackson Michigan. So it was masks up and hoops on! The moire dress was finally going to be moire than just a pretty dress handing in my closet. (sorry guys, I promise that will be the last moire pun... maybe)




All in all I like how the dress turned out. I do wish I had made it a little shorter so its not getting stepped on so easily. My poor fiance wanted to do a hike, I wanted to wear a big dress. Who says you can't wear a 19th century dress to hike two miles and walk through a culvert. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissi Wedding dress

Bodice with Bretelles

Octagon Bodice with Bretelles: Introduction and history