Cartridge Pleated Striped Dress

This is an oldie that was actually completed last year but never really worn, simply collecting dust in the bottomless pit of my closet. When I pulled it out for moving back to the dorms, it definitely needed some love and a chance to be worn. And what better way to unveil this beautiful dress than to wear it exploring the campus college where I will have to look these people in the face tomorrow. Oh well, I'm sure most have figured out my historical nerdiness by now. Especially when Erica and I streaked down the hallway in our victorian underwear (long story). 


As part of the wonderful music program at this college, there is a piano room with three beautiful pianos! How could I resist?


Oh how I yearn for my union soldier, he has not sent a letter in months since he left to fight for Lincoln and the Union. (JK, I'm single as a pringle, but a girl can still stare dreamily off in the distance) 


Even the trees were not safe during our little excursion. Trees need love too! 
I can't wait to wear this to an event and enjoy the company of others. It was a pain to match all the stripes, but I think it was worth it in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissi Wedding dress

Bodice with Bretelles